Day 1 – October 31, 2022
Session 1 – Dr. Knottenbelt
- In Depth Sarcoid
- In Depth Melanoma
Session 2 – Dr. Bladon
- The complications of Nerve Blocks. Difficult to do, difficult to interpret, and downright misleading.
- Xrays with foot fetlock lameness. A complete waste of time, effort and money? Trying to figure out “What’s What!” in lower limb lameness.
Session 3 – Dr. Knottenbelt
- In depth Carcinoma
- In depth Lymphom
Session 4 Dr. Bladon
- The Stifle: Everything that we know and think we know. How to figure it out.
- The Pre-purchase exam. What could possibly go wrong?
Day 2 – November 1, 2022
Session 5 – Dr. Knottenbelt
- Other tumours you may encounter
- Pastern dermatitis
Session 6 – Dr. Bladon
- The Digital Flexor Tendon Sheath: including non septic disease and the management of tendon sheath wounds and injuries
Session 7 – Dr. Knottenbelt
- In depth Immune Mediated Disorders of the skin
- In depth pruritus
Session 8 – Dr. Bladon
- Surgery: A dangerous game. Everything you need to know about the history, risks, advancements of standing surgical procedures. Where do antibiotics play into the equation?
Presentations and times subject to change